уторак, 14. новембар 2017.

Sammydress review

 Hi everyone!

Today I'm doing a review of the items that I got from Sammydress. This is also my first review ever and I'm pretty excited.
I ordered five sets of mermaid brushes. For me and my friends.

The  set contains 6 mermaid brushes. They have been a big hit since the start of this year so I ordered them to see what all of the fuss was about.
They are really amazing. My friends and I are in love with them. And also my friends were very surprised when I gave them these amazing brushes.



The quality is very, very, very good and  the hair doesn't fall out of them. You can see that they have little tails on the end and that's why they are called mermaid makeup brushes.

I'll maybe order some more in the future cause they are a great present for Christmas, birthdays and etc.


Thanks for reading my first review!

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар